Mycoles provide easy access to a payslip for coles Group employees. The payslip is updated every first Friday of the month. Only the current employees of the company can receive this payslip. The retired employees or employees who left business can get their due payment through the post.
Mycoles provides a simple interface to the user. Thus, it is helpful for a considerable number of employees, having varying computer knowledge. One can easily log in to get the payslip. Apart from this, it is tough to solve every issue or query of employees. Thus, employees can make queries or report their problems via email. In short, mycoles is beneficial for both employees and employers.
Steps to MyColes Login
Follow the steps mentioned:
- Visit the official website of MyColes.
- As per the prompts, fill up the requirements. They can be employee ID, Birthdate, and use the same password given in “welcome to mycoles email.”
- Follow the details from your ” welcome to mycoles email.” However, members of the salary team can use LAN ID.
- After this, you have to fill and submit your email address and password.
Coles customer care number 1800 061 562;
and for any private query email via: email@example.com
MyColes Login not Working?
Follow the steps to eradicate the issue:
- Make sure that your Internet is connected.
- Restart the browser you are working on.
- Log out from the website.
- Try to login again.
- If the problem persists, clear browser cache and cookies.
- Clear the history of that website.
- It can also be, for using security applications. It may block cookies. Thus the issue shows.