Being one of the busiest companies in the country it has a high base of customers and employees. For online shopping, customers do have a number of queries and it becomes difficult for the employees to solve all the problems of the customers at a time. Therefore it has become an immediate action for the company to set up a help desk for providing a jam-free and useful service to the customers. It’s very easy to communicate with the company regarding online shopping and services including home delivery. The steps to access the help desk are given below.
Steps to Contact Coles Help Desk
- Go to the default browser.
- Now open the official website of the company www.mycoles.au.
- Now get yourself logged in through your username and password.
- Once you login you can directly contact the company via text or can call them through the contact numbers provided at the end of the page.
- If you prefer to email the company for your query or for complaints, now you can easily get the reply within a few working hours with the development of this special support.
- The employees of the company can now also access the help desk if they face any kind of issue regarding their salary payments or any other day to day problem of the workers.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (for any kind of personal query you can contact Mycoles through this email id)
Contact number :+61 3 9829 3111
Customer care number: 1800 061 562
On Mon-Fri 8:30-18:00(AEST)
On Saturday 8:00-16:30(AEST)
On Sunday 10:1700(AEST)