Mycoles Login provides you a simple user interface and contains special offers for the employees via the member card. Coles is one of the most developed companies in Australia maintains a portal.
This portal site is used for paying the employees, keeping a note on their amount of work hours.
Nowadays, the payment summaries are not delivered to the houses of the employees, whereas they are directly uploaded to the portal. Each employee can easily access them by logging in to their account by the user id provided by the company. MyColes Login details can be received via email. If you have any issues and didn’t get the login id, you can call the toll-free number.
Mycoles Login Process
- From your browser open Google to be the more specific search for www.google.com.au
- Now visit the official website.
- Enter the username assigned to you by Coles.
- The password slot is given below. Type the password there correctly since it’s case-sensitive.
- Once the details are given, tap login. Processing may take a while. Make sure you are correctly connected to the internet.
Steps to Reset MyColes Username
- You will find a forgotten username option below the login slots. Tap it.
- While creating the account, your account was linked with your specified mobile number. Once you tap the forgot username option, you receive an OTP on that number.
- Enter that one-time password within a limited time of approximately 60 seconds.
- With the correct entry of the OTP, you get an option to add a new username, which you can use to login.
Note: your username is also provided at the side of the member card. If you have the card with you, you can also get the username from it.
Steps to Reset MyColes Login Password
- Click on forgot password.
- You will get a one-time password to the phone number linked to that employee’s account.
- Enter the OTP within the time limit.
- If you fail to enter the OTP within the time limit, then tap resend to get one more OTP.
- Any issue with the messages, you will get a call where you will get the OTP.
- Enter the OTP via phone or message and type the new password. Confirm it in the slot given below by entering it one more time.
- Now we can easily login anytime to the portal.
Steps to Find Username via Mycoles Login Card
For the users logging in for the first time, the following steps are to be followed:
- Once you join Coles, you get login details of mycoles for monthly payments.
- If you haven’t received it yet, contact toll-free to get the details via email.
- Now once you receive the employee number, which is an eight-digit number, enter it in the official site to create an account.
- The date of birth in the proper format is to be entered.
- Enter the case sensitive password.
- Provide your email.
- Once you finish up creating your account, tap the Mycoles card option.
- Wait for the page to load and then download your login member card at the back of which you get the username, which can be changed later on by the employees using the steps mentioned above.
Mycoles Login portal is highly secure in making payments and transactions. The steps for login is quite easy and straightforward. In case sometimes you may face some issues and in that case, contact the helpline number at 1300692653.